Hawkeye Imagery’s Health & Safety Commitment
Hawkeye Imagery recognises its moral and legal responsibilities under occupational health and safety (OH&S) legislation to provide a safe and healthy work environment. This commitment means that we will:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace and working conditions for all, including employees, contractors, customers and visitors.
- Provide training to enable all employees to work safely.
- Comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Provide support and assistance to employees.
- Consult with staff and contractors where relevant to enhance the effectiveness of procedures.
- Provide adequate resources to aid employees in fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Conduct investigations into all reported incidents.
- Conduct regular reviews and evaluations of the health and safety systems in place.
While at work, all employees, contractors and third parties – irrespective of their position – will:
- Take reasonable care to ensure good health and safety procedures are implemented at all times.
- Identify and support measures to eliminate or minimise unsafe conditions.
- Assume personal responsibility for their own safety and for those of other work colleagues by always operating in a safe and appropriate manner.
Hawkeye Imagery, 1st January 2015