Hawkeye Imagery’s Sustainability Policy
Hawkeye Imagery is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Comply with all current energy legislation, seeking to meet or better legislative targets
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its vehicles and the source of its power requirement.
- Operating drones/UAV’s that use no fossil fuels when operating.
- Provide renewable (solar) power charging stations for batteries when available.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Evaluating and promoting services to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Evaluate an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Hawkeye Imagery, 1st January 2015